- Subaqua: Alaska with the Nautilus Swell
- There were friendships made that will hopefully last for many more dives to come.
- Yes the diving is amazing, but its moments like this that really makes me really remember why I do the things I do.
- The coming days are going to be Swell.
- I am sure that after a few weeks of this I will be tough as nails! Strong arms are coming!
- Andy Wallace on We hope the Swell can stand as an encouragement to those of us that are reaching the end of a season. Pause, set your intention and make sure you whoop and holler
- Allan Corbett on Yes the diving is amazing, but its moments like this that really makes me really remember why I do the things I do.
- Sabrina on We hope the Swell can stand as an encouragement to those of us that are reaching the end of a season. Pause, set your intention and make sure you whoop and holler
- Phil Garner on I feel lucky to have called the Swell my home for the past year or so and look forward to continuing my diving in our gorgeous local waters!
- Kate R on I feel lucky to have called the Swell my home for the past year or so and look forward to continuing my diving in our gorgeous local waters!
- February 2016
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Soon I would be splashing divers on sites such as “The Wall of Life” “Susan’s Hooters” “Wooden Island” and “Inian Wall”, all covered in a myriad of colourful life. Nautilus Swell, Alaska, May 30th, 2011
First of all, I would like to apologize to all our readers and friends out there who enjoy all our blogs; I haven’t been writing nearly as much as I would like. Fine tuning each dive, and exploring all the … Continue reading
Posted in Alaska, Animals, Browning Wall, Destinations, Fantasy Island, octopus Tagged alaska, Browning Wall, cold water diving, Dillon Rock, ice, inian wall, Le conte glacier, Pacific Octopus, princess sophia, state of california, susan's hooters, The wall of life, transpac, wooden island Leave a comment
It’s absolutely stunning! Best cold water diving I have ever done. I didn’t expect THAT! Guest Comments May 24th 2011
It gets better every day! The crew is phenomenal! The food is unbelievable. I will return. Donna Gavroy Below and above the water – the scenery is constantly changing! You always have something to look at. Wildlife, mountains, ice burgs … Continue reading
Posted in Animals, Destinations Tagged alaska, cold water diving, giant pacific octopus, Nautilus Swell, octopus, whales Leave a comment
Swimming in a pool in the middle of an iceberg. I mean….WOW. Is this real?
The Garden. An “adults only” dive. ‘It just keeps getting better’ could be the theme of this trip so far. Yesterday we didn’t dive but instead spent an epic day playing in the ice calved off Le Conte glacier. In … Continue reading
The cute Sea Otter eating the crab was so great. OnBoard the Nautilus Swell in Alaska Guest Comments May 12 – 22, 2011
OnBoard the Nautilus Swell in Alaska Guest Comments May 12 – 22, 2011 Jett: Wooden island was one of the most spectacular cold water dive sites I’ve seen yet. The sea lion was buzzing us while we searched through the large boulder … Continue reading
Guest Notes from the Maiden Voyage: They knew the Dive Sites like the Back of their Hands and Fully Understood the Tides and Currents.
The Swell is a great dive boat for exploring the port Hardy area widely. We generally anchored in a calm cove somewhere for a full day and night then moved on to another area with very different dive sites and … Continue reading
I wish there were more expeditions out here. I would come all the time.
Guest Comments from Maiden Voyage from Port Hardy to Sitka Alaska May 2011 Randi: The Transpac in Butedale was the dive I looked most forward to on this trip. I have been twice to Alaska and twice to BC but … Continue reading
This Boat is Beautiful – the Crew have been Unbelievable..
Guest comments – May 1, 2011 Repositioning trip – Port Hardy to Ketchikan – Nautilus Swell Julie – The boat is beautiful – I’ve been on for less than 24 hours – the crew have been unbelievable. Craig – Seven … Continue reading
Posted in Animals, Browning Wall, Fantasy Island, octopus, orca, seven tree, Wolf Eels Leave a comment