- Diving Nalau Pass on the Swell close to Bella Bella – it was like diving in the tropics. so many vivid colours and intense life
- Comments overheard after a dive on the Nautilus Swell on a Port Hardy trip.
- Browning Pass is world famous for a reason.
- Planning an Alaskan vacation around diving the wreck of the 300 foot steamship State of California – a fascinating account
- Having a great time on the Nautilus Swell; We are treated like kings, warm towels on cold days, hot beverages when you get back to the boat, just great!
- Melissa Howey on Happy guest diving Port Hardy on the Nautilus Swell. One diver’s story. Rob Roy.
- Jim Soderberg on Latest trip ratings in from guests on the last 3 trips on the Swell and we hit straight 100′s on NPS!!
- Allan Hesketh on Naughty or nice, it’s your choice on the Nautilus Swell.
- Bill Golley on Some days you feel like you’re stuck in the mud.
- Nina on In this line of work I enjoy more than my fair share of adventure.
Monthly Archives: June 2011
I saw her grab her regulator to make sure the octopus couldn’t remove it from her mouth. Nautilus Swell June 2011
My wife and I recently joined eight other passengers and six crew members on an amazing trip from Port Hardy, BC (on Vancouver Island) to Sitka in Southeast Alaska. Along the way we did many beautiful dives, saw white-capped mountains … Continue reading
Divemaster Blog 26-06-11 What an incredible dive. We just surfaced from Washington Monument Rock, a few miles out of Ketchikan and I’m happy to say it was probably my best PNW dive ever. It was everything one could wish for, … Continue reading
The Princess Sophia has Evolved into one of the most Beautiful Artificial Reefs on the West Coast. Divemaster Log June 12 2011 Nautilus Swell Alaska
Divemaster’s Log 12.06.2011 The beginning of a new trip shows great promise from the start. A group of avid underwater photographers from Wetpixel turn up early to drop off luggage before heading out to explore Juneau’s beautiful surrounds. As we … Continue reading
I don’t want any of the crew to get a big head, but the crew… have already made the swell one of the best dive operations I’ve experienced.
Coming back to Alaska diving after two years since our last Nautilus Explorer trip was everything and more that we were expecting! The Swell is a great boat and a perfect liveaboard platform for our 12 Wetpixel.com divers. In fact, … Continue reading
The Giant Pacific Octopus was amazing. Le Conte Glacier incredible. Diving outstanding. This is definitely a fantastic northern adventure, an absolute must do in cold water diving. Mountains are my first passion, to be able to combine scuba diving and … Continue reading