- I love my job. The remote and unspoiled white sand beach reminded me of Robinson Crusoe
- Diving Nalau Pass on the Swell close to Bella Bella – it was like diving in the tropics. so many vivid colours and intense life
- Comments overheard after a dive on the Nautilus Swell on a Port Hardy trip.
- Browning Pass is world famous for a reason.
- Planning an Alaskan vacation around diving the wreck of the 300 foot steamship State of California – a fascinating account
- Melissa Howey on Happy guest diving Port Hardy on the Nautilus Swell. One diver’s story. Rob Roy.
- Jim Soderberg on Latest trip ratings in from guests on the last 3 trips on the Swell and we hit straight 100′s on NPS!!
- Allan Hesketh on Naughty or nice, it’s your choice on the Nautilus Swell.
- Bill Golley on Some days you feel like you’re stuck in the mud.
- Nina on In this line of work I enjoy more than my fair share of adventure.
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Dear Mike, Firstly I must let you know that I have enjoyed being employed by you over these last two and a half years. Therefore I am sad to have to inform you that I can no longer continue to … Continue reading
Wolf eels; octopus, sheer walls covered in life, hot springs, whales and an Alaskan sun that never seems to set, and it gets better. Alaska and BC Sept 20 2011.
Diving Southeast Alaska… now what could be better, some people may ask? What more could you want after a trip filled with wolf eels; octopus, sheer walls covered in life, hot springs, whales and an alaskan sun that never seems … Continue reading
Just when I thought I’d seen all that Alaska had to offer and I could check it off the list, we discovered “All You Can Eat Shrimp”. August 31 2011 – Alaska
There were wolf eels everywhere. Breakfast Rock is possibly my favorite dive so far. I saw 6 eels total – 2 in the same hole at one point. I saw another giant pacific octopus today. But the last dive today … Continue reading
The incredible thing for me is the views and the landscape here in Alaska as it is so different from what we see in Paris. I wake up every morning to such an incredible view which changes all the time. In the … Continue reading
Thus far this season in Alaska I have bore witness to more than I could ever have fathomed before. August 15th 2011 – Alaska
Another season in Alaska come and gone, don’t ask me how it disappeared so quickly again… or do. Bare with me while I brainstorm and try my best to work this one out… The Nautilus Swell, which has quickly become … Continue reading
Dive master Leeanne Back in Southern Alaska and on the Nautilus Swell. I am so glad to be back. The Nautilus Swell and Nautilus Explorer are two vessels I love working on. The safety and customer service is impeccable compared … Continue reading
After the last dive as we were leaving Inian Island we saw a huge number of humpback whales… And those guys had prepared a show for us! Breaching and practicing bubble netting! That was really great… And all this was just above the water! – August 13 2011 – Alaska
Back in Alaska, but this time on The Nautilus Swell…what a lovely boat. We have already done so much I can hardly remember!! Diving with the sea lions at Inian Wall was phenomenal, but loving the nudibranchs, too!!! Watching the … Continue reading
I love that I was here to watch the season change and watch the animal behaviour change with it. August 27th 2011 – Alaska
–DM Blog This is my last dm blog this season for the Nautilus Swell. Our Alaska season is drawing to a close with only 3 trips left and I am heading down to Mexico next week.. I arrived here early … Continue reading