- Diving Nalau Pass on the Swell close to Bella Bella – it was like diving in the tropics. so many vivid colours and intense life
- Comments overheard after a dive on the Nautilus Swell on a Port Hardy trip.
- Browning Pass is world famous for a reason.
- Planning an Alaskan vacation around diving the wreck of the 300 foot steamship State of California – a fascinating account
- Having a great time on the Nautilus Swell; We are treated like kings, warm towels on cold days, hot beverages when you get back to the boat, just great!
- Melissa Howey on Happy guest diving Port Hardy on the Nautilus Swell. One diver’s story. Rob Roy.
- Jim Soderberg on Latest trip ratings in from guests on the last 3 trips on the Swell and we hit straight 100′s on NPS!!
- Allan Hesketh on Naughty or nice, it’s your choice on the Nautilus Swell.
- Bill Golley on Some days you feel like you’re stuck in the mud.
- Nina on In this line of work I enjoy more than my fair share of adventure.
Monthly Archives: June 2012
- “I’m loving the gentle motion of this beautiful boat – makes napping between dives hard to avoid” – “You guys are so helpful, I almost feel bad” (comment to crew member who was adjusting dive gear for a guest) … Continue reading
I especially enjoyed jumping down from the iceberg with strong drinks afterwards. Alaska. June 26, 2012.
What has been your favourite part of the trip so far? It is difficult to choose anything. Icebergs and glaciers-perhaps were the best and most exciting were dolphins today. Until now, Earth is much more interesting as underwater world. Sergey … Continue reading
The Nautilus Swell Returns to Alaska for More Adventure – I feel like a movie star. Alaska, June 25, 2012.
We departed Vancouver BC June 3rd and headed up the inside passage for another spectacular summer in Alaska. My anticipation built with every mile we covered and now we are here! I am so excited to be back. The trip … Continue reading
аверное, здесь не получится описать, что реально мы чувствовали каждый из 10 дней, проведенных на борту Nautilus Swell, на это просто не хватит места. Каждый день на корабле и каждый дайв был разным. Все это проистекало на фоне, который Надежда … Continue reading
Each and every day in Alaska was perfect. From hot jacuzzi to misty fjords slipping by. Alaska. June 21, 2012.
I am not able to describe what actually we felt each of the 10 days spent on board the Nautilus Swell, this is simply not enough space. Every day on the ship and every dive was different. All this stemmed … Continue reading
Invasion der Ohrenquallen In einem Fjord in Alaska sammeln sich alle paar Jahre Abermillionen großer Ohrenquallen zu dichten Schwärmen. Der Tiroler Unterwasser- fotograf Werner Thiele hatte das Glück, diese Qualleninvasion vor die Kamera zu bekommen. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/20323061/NautilusSwell/Blogs/UNTERWASSER_Quallen_1211-1.pdf