- Subaqua: Alaska with the Nautilus Swell
- There were friendships made that will hopefully last for many more dives to come.
- Yes the diving is amazing, but its moments like this that really makes me really remember why I do the things I do.
- The coming days are going to be Swell.
- I am sure that after a few weeks of this I will be tough as nails! Strong arms are coming!
- Andy Wallace on We hope the Swell can stand as an encouragement to those of us that are reaching the end of a season. Pause, set your intention and make sure you whoop and holler
- Allan Corbett on Yes the diving is amazing, but its moments like this that really makes me really remember why I do the things I do.
- Sabrina on We hope the Swell can stand as an encouragement to those of us that are reaching the end of a season. Pause, set your intention and make sure you whoop and holler
- Phil Garner on I feel lucky to have called the Swell my home for the past year or so and look forward to continuing my diving in our gorgeous local waters!
- Kate R on I feel lucky to have called the Swell my home for the past year or so and look forward to continuing my diving in our gorgeous local waters!
- February 2016
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Hostess blog. I found spectacular specimens of Alabaster nudibranchs (one of my favorites)!
As I step aboard the Nautilus Swell a feeling of resolution and excitement take hold. I’m back at work for the season and I am excited to meet all the fabulous new guests we will have over the course of … Continue reading
We are at BENEATH THE SEA SHOW – March 28,29,30 – Booth #502
See the link below for show details: http://www.beneaththesea.org/
Join us for an evening presentation on critters and creatures from Alaska to Socorro Island.
I realize there was an eagle 10 feet away from our dive skiff in Active Pass struggling in the water with a large fish!
It briefly crosses my mind on occasion, that I might prefer a “normal” job because it would be much easier. But then I look out the window and think – yeah right! My job has it’s challenges and rewards. While … Continue reading
Nice to see a calm great white shark piece from Discovery Channel.
See the link below: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N10pD0rpzNw
Belated Valentine’s day blog from Captain Tim.
“Man that wall was just covered in Life !” – quoted after a drift dive on the famous Dodd narrows in the Gulf islands, British Columbia ! That was probably the coolest thing that happened so far to me … Continue reading
My favourite dive this trip was the Boeing 737 in Chemainus!
I missed it last time and it’s a very unique experience. The outside is covered in plumose anemones…I don’t like penetrating on wrecks, but it was great to look in through the doors. Mark Frobb, returning guest This is my … Continue reading
Transatlantic great white shark story
Transatlantic great white shark ‘may be pregnant’ By Paul RinconScience editor, BBC News website Lydia was satellite-tagged off the coast of Florida last year, allowing scientists to track her movements Continue reading the main story Related Stories Great white shark’s … Continue reading
Alaska – unendliche Weiten, eine Naturlandschaft der Superlative, über wie unter Wasser.
Alaska – unendliche Weiten, eine Naturlandschaft der Superlative, über wie unter Wasser. Es ist nicht unsere erste Tauchreise in dieses einzigartige Gebiet. Doch wir können uns diesem Zauber einfach nicht entziehen. So kommen wir bereits zum dritten Mal in dieses … Continue reading