- I woke up to be surrounded by emerald rain forests, brilliant blue skies and white fluffy clouds. British Columbia is a very beautiful place
- I love my job. The remote and unspoiled white sand beach reminded me of Robinson Crusoe
- Diving Nalau Pass on the Swell close to Bella Bella – it was like diving in the tropics. so many vivid colours and intense life
- Comments overheard after a dive on the Nautilus Swell on a Port Hardy trip.
- Browning Pass is world famous for a reason.
- Melissa Howey on Happy guest diving Port Hardy on the Nautilus Swell. One diver’s story. Rob Roy.
- Jim Soderberg on Latest trip ratings in from guests on the last 3 trips on the Swell and we hit straight 100′s on NPS!!
- Allan Hesketh on Naughty or nice, it’s your choice on the Nautilus Swell.
- Bill Golley on Some days you feel like you’re stuck in the mud.
- Nina on In this line of work I enjoy more than my fair share of adventure.
Category Archives: Wolf Eels
Diving Nalau Pass on the Swell close to Bella Bella – it was like diving in the tropics. so many vivid colours and intense life
There were so many basket stars on that last dive that they were living on top of the puget sound king crab!The basket stars started at 10 feet – I’ve never seen them that shallow. Decorated war bonnets, sponge, salt … Continue reading
The wooden decks are beautiful and the varnished wood inside is so beautiful. It was really cool finishing the dive in a kelp forest with hundreds of black rock fish. The current started along Browning Wall in the right way … Continue reading
The full moon casts a beautiful glow but made for some interesting challenges with tides and currents. Sunny skies and beautiful weather nonetheless!
This Easter weekend we welcomed old and dear friends: Ian, Darren, Paula and Morgan. Also no stranger to the Nautilus family was Andy Lamb, the man who indeed wrote the book on marine life identification in BC. We also welcomed … Continue reading
That’s what I expected BC diving to be. Giant plumose anemones. Ling cod. Wolf eel. Sea lions. Enormous sun stars. Painted greenling. A whole different kind of wildlife. Every dive is different. Unique and amazing. The boat is incredible. Absolutely … Continue reading
What a dedicated crew - what a beautiful boat. Customer service is at the top of the list. Every creature comfort is taken into account. They rarely miss a beat… and if by chance something is askew, before you know … Continue reading
With fresh paint she’s almost ready to launch at the shipyard… one coat of black left to go and she will be ready to go in the water for our next trip boarding this coming Thursday!
We set out from Vancouver to explore the beautiful west coast around the Gulf Islands. It’s exciting for me, being west coast born, to see the Gulf Islands from the perspective of our vessel. The Nautilus Swell gives you a … Continue reading
Colorado born and raised, my idea of the most beautiful place to dive with mountains, blue sky and blue water surrounding the Nautilus Swell. Everytime we come we say, “this won’t be the last time!” “WE’LL BE BACK!” You will … Continue reading
That GPO looked like it wanted to kiss George!!! – Team Portugal That giant pacific octopus must have liked my dry suit because he kept trying to climb up onto it. Humpback whales Bubble net feeding in Snow Passage, … Continue reading
Der 2. Tauchgang war etwas Besonderes. Ein Explorer-Dive. Keiner kannte den Platz. Alaska, Juni 2011.
Der 2. Tauchgang war etwas Besonderes. Ein Explorer-Dive. Keiner kannte den Platz & nach dem Tony (Divemaster) und Tim uns gefragt hatten, waren wir alle begeistert von dieser Möglichkeit einen neuen Platz zu erkunden. Eine Steilwand, nicht sehr Tief aber … Continue reading