- Subaqua: Alaska with the Nautilus Swell
- There were friendships made that will hopefully last for many more dives to come.
- Yes the diving is amazing, but its moments like this that really makes me really remember why I do the things I do.
- The coming days are going to be Swell.
- I am sure that after a few weeks of this I will be tough as nails! Strong arms are coming!
- Andy Wallace on We hope the Swell can stand as an encouragement to those of us that are reaching the end of a season. Pause, set your intention and make sure you whoop and holler
- Allan Corbett on Yes the diving is amazing, but its moments like this that really makes me really remember why I do the things I do.
- Sabrina on We hope the Swell can stand as an encouragement to those of us that are reaching the end of a season. Pause, set your intention and make sure you whoop and holler
- Phil Garner on I feel lucky to have called the Swell my home for the past year or so and look forward to continuing my diving in our gorgeous local waters!
- Kate R on I feel lucky to have called the Swell my home for the past year or so and look forward to continuing my diving in our gorgeous local waters!
- February 2016
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
Category Archives: Destinations
Great article on diving the San Juan Islands by Rick Stratton, at the Dive News Network!
Explore, Enjoy, and Dream in the San Juans Warm and Gooey like a Chocolate Chip Cookie Just a scenic ferry ride or a short flight from the northwest Washington mainland lies a paradise for the adventurous in spirit. Whether you … Continue reading
Posted in Destinations, Nautilus Swell Tagged BC Diving, Dive News Network, marine encounters, san juan diving, The Salish Sea Leave a comment
Our guests are giddy with excitement to scuba dive the wrecks off Nanaimo including night dive on the RivTow Lion
We are 24 hours into the last trip of 2013. It’s nice to be in our own British Columbia back yard again! As much as I love Alaska and Haida Gwaii and the central coast of BC – returning … Continue reading
Diving off the Nautilus Swell was amazing… giant sea lions, octopuses, wrecks and good friends.
An extremely hard working staff who go above and beyond to ensure a wonderful diving experience – Robert Grummett The ONLY way to see the beautiful and bountiful west coast of BC… above and below the water – Virginia Smith … Continue reading
Posted in Animals, Destinations Tagged British Columbia, Nautilus Swell, octopus, sea lions, wrecks Leave a comment
My experience on the Nautilus Swell was second to none!! BC diving is the best!
Thank you to the entire crew and especially Colten. The diving experience was fun and always focussed on safety of the divers. Taking the Nautilus Swell is a great way to experience the best diving in North America! – … Continue reading
Posted in Animals, Destinations, Uncategorized Tagged Nautilus Swell, orange peel nudi, Port Hardy Leave a comment
It’s not normal for me to be this happy after coming up from a dive around Port Hardy.
I would way rather spend my life underwater! But today was an exception. When I climbed up the ladder back onto our dive skiff, Captain Al told me to tell everyone to keep their hoods and gloves on because we … Continue reading
It has been a great start to this trip with guests from Colorado and Germany
After a couple wonderful days in Browning Pass we had an amazing dive today at Stubbs Island. We were cruising around the colorful wall and ended up in a beautiful kelp patch for the last 30 minutes of our dive. … Continue reading
Posted in Animals, Browning Wall, Destinations Tagged Browning Pass, Colorado, divemaster, Germany, Harbour Seals, Kelp Patch, Nautilus Swell, Stubbs Island Leave a comment
Ok, this comment is so nice that we had to publish it – The Nautilus Swell is beyond any liveaboard experience I have had to date.
I’ve spent three years diving a variety of sites in the Pacific northwest. In the last five days diving with the excellent crew of the Nautilus Swell, I’ve had encounters with sea life I never knew existed, and have returned … Continue reading
Posted in Animals, Browning Wall, Destinations Tagged British Columbia, drysuit, liveaboard, Nautilus Swell, pacific ocean Leave a comment
Captain Al’s dive report – from Fantasy Island to lumpsuckers..
It has been a great fall in Port Hardy this year, a few early blows and then weather has been very good that last couple of trips with the long range weather looking wonderful. Water temps have been warmer this … Continue reading
Dive report – Day 1 of our last trip of the season diving Browning Pass on the Nautilus Swell Oct 30th, 2013
Location: Browning Island Dive One: Hussar Point Temp: 10C – Vis: 50ft – Weather: Rainy – Seas: 2 foot chop Comments: Nice first dive for our check out. Strawberry Pink anenomes everywhere!! Guests were able to get their equipment figured out and have … Continue reading
I love cruising back and forth between Port Hardy and Campbell River on the Nautilus Swell
I love cruising back and forth between Port Hardy and Campbell River on the Nautilus Swell. There is a really nice variety of dive sites include some of BCs best. Browning Pass, Deserter Group, Stubbs Island, Quadra Island and Discovery … Continue reading