Echinoderm city – so many large and rare sea stars, cucumbers, sunflower stars!
– Faith, diving in Patterson Bay on the Nautilus Swell
The viz was awesome!
– Faith, on the wreck of the State of California
The critters were awesome!
– Art, on the marine life on the wreck of the State of California
The lens for the brass mast light on the wreck is no longer here – I wonder if it was pulled off by current or a diver!
– Jeff, discussing the condition of the State of California
It was such a great day – I jumped from halfway up an iceberg. I wanted to jump from the top but it must have been at least 40 feet!
– Jeff, discussing the ice day at Le Conte Bay glacier on the Nautilus Swell
Totally rockin’ and awesome!
– Art, on the ice day
Pictures & words can’t prepare you for the beauty once you’re there.
– Sue, on cruising SE Alaska on the Nautilus Swell
So many crinoids, sea cucumbers, feather dusters – a great dive!
– Paul, after diving in Patterson Bay on the Nautilus Swell
Sitting on an iceberg in front of a glacier, sipping martinis – awesome.
– Cleridy, on the ice day on the Nautilus Swell