- Diving Nalau Pass on the Swell close to Bella Bella – it was like diving in the tropics. so many vivid colours and intense life
- Comments overheard after a dive on the Nautilus Swell on a Port Hardy trip.
- Browning Pass is world famous for a reason.
- Planning an Alaskan vacation around diving the wreck of the 300 foot steamship State of California – a fascinating account
- Having a great time on the Nautilus Swell; We are treated like kings, warm towels on cold days, hot beverages when you get back to the boat, just great!
- Melissa Howey on Happy guest diving Port Hardy on the Nautilus Swell. One diver’s story. Rob Roy.
- Jim Soderberg on Latest trip ratings in from guests on the last 3 trips on the Swell and we hit straight 100′s on NPS!!
- Allan Hesketh on Naughty or nice, it’s your choice on the Nautilus Swell.
- Bill Golley on Some days you feel like you’re stuck in the mud.
- Nina on In this line of work I enjoy more than my fair share of adventure.
Tag Archives: alaska diving
It feels like last call in the bar was an hour ago – a sad farewell to this 2012 Alaska season.. Sept 18, 2012
Just a few days left of the 2012 Alaska season! We are slowly making our way south through the inner waters of South East Alaska and stopping in at our favourite places for one last visit. It kinda feels like … Continue reading
“The highlight of our fabulous 214 foot decompression dive on the State of California – using 3 different gasses – and feeling the spectral presence of the lost souls aboard – was not the gorgeous cloud sponges, basket stars, war bonnets or the grunt sculpin – but rather the fact that the dive skiff was perfectly positioned for our arrival at the surface, 70 minutes later.” Alaska, July 31, 2012.
“I’ve cruised Alaska 4 times now – this has been the most interesting cruise ever – not touristy or fake but a trip into the real Alaska – it’s like experiencing Alaska like a local” – Gavrielle Adelman “I have … Continue reading
I am excited to be back on Nautilus Swell, especially as I haven’t finished my sculpin ID! Alaska. July 6, 2012.
I am back in Southeastern Alaska and this contract couldn’t have come fast enough, I was so excited to come back, I figured that I wasn’t done with the sculpin ID. Nor did I get enough of the Prowfish and … Continue reading
I especially enjoyed jumping down from the iceberg with strong drinks afterwards. Alaska. June 26, 2012.
What has been your favourite part of the trip so far? It is difficult to choose anything. Icebergs and glaciers-perhaps were the best and most exciting were dolphins today. Until now, Earth is much more interesting as underwater world. Sergey … Continue reading