- Subaqua: Alaska with the Nautilus Swell
- There were friendships made that will hopefully last for many more dives to come.
- Yes the diving is amazing, but its moments like this that really makes me really remember why I do the things I do.
- The coming days are going to be Swell.
- I am sure that after a few weeks of this I will be tough as nails! Strong arms are coming!
- Andy Wallace on We hope the Swell can stand as an encouragement to those of us that are reaching the end of a season. Pause, set your intention and make sure you whoop and holler
- Allan Corbett on Yes the diving is amazing, but its moments like this that really makes me really remember why I do the things I do.
- Sabrina on We hope the Swell can stand as an encouragement to those of us that are reaching the end of a season. Pause, set your intention and make sure you whoop and holler
- Phil Garner on I feel lucky to have called the Swell my home for the past year or so and look forward to continuing my diving in our gorgeous local waters!
- Kate R on I feel lucky to have called the Swell my home for the past year or so and look forward to continuing my diving in our gorgeous local waters!
- February 2016
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
Tag Archives: alaska
Komodo and Palau were my favourite trips until I went to Alaska. I would sign up for another trip right away if I could.
Dear Nautilus Swell, I’m not sure if this e-mail goes to the office or to the crew of the Swell, but to whoever reads this, I just wanted to take the time to thank you for a wonderful trip. I … Continue reading
Posted in Alaska, Animals, Destinations Tagged alaska, breathtaking scenerey, guest blog, Inde, Komodo, Nautilus Swell, Palau Leave a comment
Scrubbing every inch of the decks on the Nautilus Swell is a real joy!
“It was like diving into a tomb, paying our respects to the dead. What a beautiful dive at the State of California rec.” – Quoted by Daniel after a dive at State of California “I would wake up at anytime … Continue reading
Divemasters last blog of the Alaska season. Nautilus Swell. October 1, 2012
It is the end of the season, end of my contract, end of summer and end of a fabulous times in Southeastern Alaska on the Nautilus Swell. I have been here since June, I have met tons of fabulous people, … Continue reading
Alaska, sights to see. Nautilus Swell. September 28, 2012
Posted in Alaska, Destinations Tagged alaska, ice, north, photography, photos, Travel Leave a comment
One or two humpback whales are selected to create the bubble net. Alaska. September 27, 2012.
Check out the rest of the gallery! The sun was just beginning to land in Snow Passage, pinks and oranges settling themselves along the mountainous horizon. Humpbacks glided into our view from the south and from the distance you could … Continue reading
It feels like last call in the bar was an hour ago – a sad farewell to this 2012 Alaska season.. Sept 18, 2012
Just a few days left of the 2012 Alaska season! We are slowly making our way south through the inner waters of South East Alaska and stopping in at our favourite places for one last visit. It kinda feels like … Continue reading
Posted in Alaska, Animals Tagged alaska, alaska diving, dive, liveaboard, scuba, scuba dive Leave a comment
Bidding starts at $100!! Join us for a 100 year birthday celebration. Sept 17, 2012
Nautilus Swell 100 Year Birthday Celebration Join us for a 100 Year Birthday Celebration Name Your Price Bidding Starts at $100!! Port Hardy, BC Oct. 7th – Oct. 14th 2012 Boarding: Port Hardy – Oct. 7th – 5:30pm Disembardking: Port … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged alaska, bc, dive, diving, Nautilus Swell, scuba, Swell Leave a comment
We hiked the trails of Baranoff Bay and relaxed in the natural hot springs. The diving was spectacular. Alaska. Sept 16, 2012.
Calm seas, sunshine and clear skies; just another trip in Alaska! The diving, like always, has been spectacular; Vancouver Rock with its abundance of wolf eels, the wreck of Princess Sophia and its own crowd of prow fish and the … Continue reading
Posted in Alaska, Animals, Vancouver Rock Tagged alaska, cold water diving, dive, diving, liveaboard, scuba, scuba diving Leave a comment
It struck me how few places in the world are left as pristine as Port Alexander – hostess blog – Nautilus Swell. Sept 15, 2012
I’m still loving it up here in Alaska on the Nautilus Swell! Two months in and every trip I see and explore new places. This trip I was able to hop aboard dive skiff Inde and venture with the group … Continue reading
Posted in Alaska, Animals, octopus Tagged alaska, cold water diving, dive, diving, liveaboard, scuba Leave a comment
That wasn’t a giant pacific octopus – that was a HUGE pacific octopus. Alaska. Sept 14, 2012.
That GPO looked like it wanted to kiss George!!! – Team Portugal That giant pacific octopus must have liked my dry suit because he kept trying to climb up onto it. Humpback whales Bubble net feeding in Snow Passage, … Continue reading
Posted in Alaska, Animals, octopus, Wolf Eels Tagged alaska, cold water diving, dive, diving, liveaboard, scuba, Swell Leave a comment