- Diving Nalau Pass on the Swell close to Bella Bella – it was like diving in the tropics. so many vivid colours and intense life
- Comments overheard after a dive on the Nautilus Swell on a Port Hardy trip.
- Browning Pass is world famous for a reason.
- Planning an Alaskan vacation around diving the wreck of the 300 foot steamship State of California – a fascinating account
- Having a great time on the Nautilus Swell; We are treated like kings, warm towels on cold days, hot beverages when you get back to the boat, just great!
- Melissa Howey on Happy guest diving Port Hardy on the Nautilus Swell. One diver’s story. Rob Roy.
- Jim Soderberg on Latest trip ratings in from guests on the last 3 trips on the Swell and we hit straight 100′s on NPS!!
- Allan Hesketh on Naughty or nice, it’s your choice on the Nautilus Swell.
- Bill Golley on Some days you feel like you’re stuck in the mud.
- Nina on In this line of work I enjoy more than my fair share of adventure.
Tag Archives: Browning Wall
Soon I would be splashing divers on sites such as “The Wall of Life” “Susan’s Hooters” “Wooden Island” and “Inian Wall”, all covered in a myriad of colourful life. Nautilus Swell, Alaska, May 30th, 2011
First of all, I would like to apologize to all our readers and friends out there who enjoy all our blogs; I haven’t been writing nearly as much as I would like. Fine tuning each dive, and exploring all the … Continue reading
Guest Notes from the Maiden Voyage: They knew the Dive Sites like the Back of their Hands and Fully Understood the Tides and Currents.
The Swell is a great dive boat for exploring the port Hardy area widely. We generally anchored in a calm cove somewhere for a full day and night then moved on to another area with very different dive sites and … Continue reading
Underway from Port Hardy for Browning Pass and we are heading straight into the setting Sun as we head up Goletas Channel, last night as we headed in we had guests taking some outstanding shot or the sunset heading in. … Continue reading
My First Night Dive – Inseparable Mixture of Fascination, Frustration, Disorientation and Completely Enthralled
So I’m sitting in the wheelhouse of the Swell, overlooking Browning Pass on a beautiful, calm, sunny (still a little chilly!) day…it doesn’t get much better than this. I’ve been in Mexico on the Nautilus Explorer all winter, and while … Continue reading
“B” and Chris loving their return to their old haunts – Browning Pass, Staples, the Deserters.. It’s wonderful to be back in the Port Hardy area spending time at all our old haunts….Browning Pass, Staples Cut, The Deserters….not too mention … Continue reading
Today was a leisurely start as we waited for the morning slack on Browning Wall. Tide was perfect for a slow drift down and back as the tide changed as planned mid dive. After the dive we are off for … Continue reading
Welcome to the inaugural post to the Captain’s Log for the Nautilus Swell. It has been an exciting day; after a late departure from Port Hardy last night we woke up this morning to calm seas and clear water in … Continue reading