- Subaqua: Alaska with the Nautilus Swell
- There were friendships made that will hopefully last for many more dives to come.
- Yes the diving is amazing, but its moments like this that really makes me really remember why I do the things I do.
- The coming days are going to be Swell.
- I am sure that after a few weeks of this I will be tough as nails! Strong arms are coming!
- I feel lucky to have called the Swell my home for the past year or so and look forward to continuing my diving in our gorgeous local waters! on
- Guest comments as we wrap another trip for Russians on the Nautilus Swell on
- The day dawned misty and gray as we motored our way up LeConte Bay to LeConte Glacier in the Nautilus Swell on
- Sharing stories over spaghetti with extra virgin olive oil, shaved Parmesan and slow roasted roma tomatoes paired with valpolicella wine from Tuscany! on
- Visibility is insanely good at Port Hardy right now!! Almost crystal clear. on
- February 2016
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
Tag Archives: guest comments
This is the best dive trip I have ever been on. The best of the best and I have done a lot of travelling. Gabriel, Ocean Safari
This has been an absolutely amazing experience. I am ready to book my next trip!! – Jeff – Southeast Alaska on the Nautilus Swell This is the best of the best, I have done a lot of travelling in my … Continue reading
Blogs from the Nautilus Swell : “Benoit .. orcas port side, straight ahead … oh la la!! I raced on deck as excited as a five year old.
Visibility was great on the Transpac; I never thought I’d be back on it. Never thought I’d get to dive it with Karen. – Otto De belles plongees, une belle visibilite sur le Transpac, une superbe plongee a Salmon pt. … Continue reading
I was plating the chicken parmesan when someone yelled “black bear on the beach. right over there”. I put dinner in the oven and ran outside.
After Day 1 on the Swell’s Haida Gwaii trip (May 19-26, 2013), I said, “I can go home now.” I had done what I’d come to do: dived at Gwaii Haanas and visited the cultural site at Tsang Gwaay (Ninstints, … Continue reading
I’ve seen the beautiful totem poles at Anthony Island, went scuba diving in Gwaii Haanas and had a close encounter with a humpback whale. I can go home happy now. But it’s only day one of the trip! – Laura … Continue reading
I saw totem poles, went scuba diving, had a close encounter with a whale and can go home happy. but it’s only day 1!~!
If you’ve never been on the Nautilus Swell… book it! Now! You can’t go wrong. – Otto Wille Tropical destinations are my thing. Diving in the Pacific North West? I thought I’d be cold all the time – but I … Continue reading
Diving Nalau Pass on the Swell close to Bella Bella – it was like diving in the tropics. so many vivid colours and intense life
There were so many basket stars on that last dive that they were living on top of the puget sound king crab!The basket stars started at 10 feet – I’ve never seen them that shallow. Decorated war bonnets, sponge, salt … Continue reading
The wooden decks are beautiful and the varnished wood inside is so beautiful. It was really cool finishing the dive in a kelp forest with hundreds of black rock fish. The current started along Browning Wall in the right way … Continue reading
It was an amazing drift dive. We drifted about half a knot along a wall filled with life. I saw an amazing huge Puget Sound King crab with short legs and an amazing orange colour. I grabbed my buddy who … Continue reading
Every time I saw something interesting I turned around to tell our guests but nobody was onboard. I had to enjoy the whales and eagles all by myself.
The diving up here is unbelievable. I got two dives in last weekend back home and had maybe 10 feet of visibility. Here it’s got to be at least 50 feet! I can see the whole group down there. The … Continue reading
Travelling from Portugal to BC Canada having the awesome opportunity to complete dive number 3000 on one of the most astonishing restored wooden tugboat – the Nautilus Swell. I had an extremely extraordinary experiences diving some of the best cold … Continue reading