- Subaqua: Alaska with the Nautilus Swell
- There were friendships made that will hopefully last for many more dives to come.
- Yes the diving is amazing, but its moments like this that really makes me really remember why I do the things I do.
- The coming days are going to be Swell.
- I am sure that after a few weeks of this I will be tough as nails! Strong arms are coming!
- I feel lucky to have called the Swell my home for the past year or so and look forward to continuing my diving in our gorgeous local waters! on
- Guest comments as we wrap another trip for Russians on the Nautilus Swell on
- The day dawned misty and gray as we motored our way up LeConte Bay to LeConte Glacier in the Nautilus Swell on
- Sharing stories over spaghetti with extra virgin olive oil, shaved Parmesan and slow roasted roma tomatoes paired with valpolicella wine from Tuscany! on
- Visibility is insanely good at Port Hardy right now!! Almost crystal clear. on
- February 2016
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
Tag Archives: inian islands
I came on deck this morning to see a group of humpback whales very close to the ship. Our guests were already lined up on the railing drinking coffee and relaxing with the whales..
Guest Comments – June 18- 28 trip “Wolf Eels, I love wolf eels, they are my favorite fish.” – Art “Today I liked the first dive at Wooden Island. There was so many fish and large nudibranchs laying eggs, not to … Continue reading
9 wolf eels on one dive. No wait, dive 2 on the same site produced 10 wolf eels! This is Alaska diving at it’s best!
So a beautiful trip from Ketchikan to Juneau. The weather again was amazing, I keep asking the guests on the trip “Who is the someone that brings us good luck?” You know it is a good group when they keep … Continue reading
The Kathleen wreck is just really picturesque. The way it situated with all its openings. Lots of hidden crabs, red irish lords and cloud sponges inside the wreck down deep. Great dive! – Faith Start of a new contract – … Continue reading
I was diving with a bunch of big burly guys in Alaska and was able to show them a tiny lumpsucker. All I heard was “awww” and “heehee”.
Good Food, Good Diving, Good Friends – Robin I liked Lumpsuck Site in Gambier Bay and I like it because aside from the small stuff, there was a ton of Irishlords and I found a small Buffalo Sculpin. I found … Continue reading
When my twin brother, Captain Tim, suggested that I join him on the Nautilus Swell for a trip in Alaska I was excited but unsure what to expect as a non-diver aboard a diving boat.
What does one do to pass the time when everyone else is under the waves? As it turns out there were lots of activities to keep me happily occupied throughout the trip. Many days were filled with trips aboard Inde … Continue reading
AMAZING CREW, SPECTACULAR DIVING, GORGEOUS VIEWS AND SMOOTH SAILING .. THAT IS A DEFINITION OF A SWELL VACATION.
Amazing crew, spectacular diving, gorgeous views and smooth sailing.. that is a definition of a Swell vacation. – Adrienne My favorite thing; oh my, there is so much, but it would be the crew. I really like how you guys … Continue reading
The diving in Gwaii Haanas was epic. There are so many humpback whales around right now that we literally have to weave our way around them.
A few days ago we left Haida Gwaii and already I can’t wait until we return on the Nautilus Swell in the spring of 2014. Our first exploration of the area was something I will never forget. Everything from the … Continue reading