- Diving Nalau Pass on the Swell close to Bella Bella – it was like diving in the tropics. so many vivid colours and intense life
- Comments overheard after a dive on the Nautilus Swell on a Port Hardy trip.
- Browning Pass is world famous for a reason.
- Planning an Alaskan vacation around diving the wreck of the 300 foot steamship State of California – a fascinating account
- Having a great time on the Nautilus Swell; We are treated like kings, warm towels on cold days, hot beverages when you get back to the boat, just great!
- Melissa Howey on Happy guest diving Port Hardy on the Nautilus Swell. One diver’s story. Rob Roy.
- Jim Soderberg on Latest trip ratings in from guests on the last 3 trips on the Swell and we hit straight 100′s on NPS!!
- Allan Hesketh on Naughty or nice, it’s your choice on the Nautilus Swell.
- Bill Golley on Some days you feel like you’re stuck in the mud.
- Nina on In this line of work I enjoy more than my fair share of adventure.
Tag Archives: scuba diving
We hiked the trails of Baranoff Bay and relaxed in the natural hot springs. The diving was spectacular. Alaska. Sept 16, 2012.
Calm seas, sunshine and clear skies; just another trip in Alaska! The diving, like always, has been spectacular; Vancouver Rock with its abundance of wolf eels, the wreck of Princess Sophia and its own crowd of prow fish and the … Continue reading
A simple phone call from a friend was the start of an amazing adventure on the Nautilus Swell. Alaska. July 7, 2012.
The decision to abandon the chaos of the city for life on a boat in Alaska was an easy one. A month away from the hustle and bustle of daily life and an opportunity to spend time with a good … Continue reading
The Princess Sophia has Evolved into one of the most Beautiful Artificial Reefs on the West Coast. Divemaster Log June 12 2011 Nautilus Swell Alaska
Divemaster’s Log 12.06.2011 The beginning of a new trip shows great promise from the start. A group of avid underwater photographers from Wetpixel turn up early to drop off luggage before heading out to explore Juneau’s beautiful surrounds. As we … Continue reading
Giant Pacific Octopus Week at the Deserters. Captain’s Log April 26-27, 2011 Port Hardy. Scuba Diving Beautiful British Columbia
We woke up this morning tucked safely away inside our own private lagoon in the Walker Group of islands just north of the Deserters. Last night we opted not to night dive but to enjoy the lagoon for some kayaking … Continue reading