- I woke up to be surrounded by emerald rain forests, brilliant blue skies and white fluffy clouds. British Columbia is a very beautiful place
- I love my job. The remote and unspoiled white sand beach reminded me of Robinson Crusoe
- Diving Nalau Pass on the Swell close to Bella Bella – it was like diving in the tropics. so many vivid colours and intense life
- Comments overheard after a dive on the Nautilus Swell on a Port Hardy trip.
- Browning Pass is world famous for a reason.
- Melissa Howey on Happy guest diving Port Hardy on the Nautilus Swell. One diver’s story. Rob Roy.
- Jim Soderberg on Latest trip ratings in from guests on the last 3 trips on the Swell and we hit straight 100′s on NPS!!
- Allan Hesketh on Naughty or nice, it’s your choice on the Nautilus Swell.
- Bill Golley on Some days you feel like you’re stuck in the mud.
- Nina on In this line of work I enjoy more than my fair share of adventure.
Tag Archives: The Deserters
“B” and Chris loving their return to their old haunts – Browning Pass, Staples, the Deserters.. It’s wonderful to be back in the Port Hardy area spending time at all our old haunts….Browning Pass, Staples Cut, The Deserters….not too mention … Continue reading